If you’re looking for a way to bring a clean, sophisticated look to your garage, showroom, or commercial space, consider a garage floor coating. Floor coatings are equally beautiful and durable, offering a quality floor that is guaranteed to last for years to come.
Your garage or other space could look like this with the our Bay Area garage flooring!
The homeowner of this garage wanted a beautiful finish that would stand up to the daily wear and tear the garage withstands. We gave him just that with our premium Bay Area garage flooring options.
Our flooring materials and process set us apart from the rest:
- We diamond grind the entire surface. This gets rid of any previous coatings and imperfections, and creates a porous surface to help our flooring material better adhere to.
- We fill all cracks, pits, and seams with our solid, expanding crack repair material.
- We blow out the entire space, leaving a perfecting clean surface to begin the application.
- We first apply a heavy-duty base coat with the pigment you select.
- We add a full layer of chips if you select one of our granite-chip finishes and then blow away any excess chips and dust.
- We apply a durable top coat of Polyurea with no pigment to seal in your floor. Polyurea is more durable and abrasion resistant than Epoxy. It’s also resistant to UV damage and retains the glossy better.
- Once applied, your floor is ready for use in just 24 hours. That’s a faster installation process than most other flooring options.
There are many DIY flooring options on the market, but if you want a quality floor done right, you need an expert with the right skills, process, and materials. Give Monkey Bars Central Coast/Bay Area a call if you’re ready to transform your garage today with our Bay Area garage flooring options.